Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Since moving in with my foster parents, my name has changed to TESS. I like my new name and answer to it.  I have learned so much in this foster home. like the very first thing that I learned was I could not walk on water, plop right into the pool!!, and I was only here for 30 min!!. I can swim pretty good though.  I have learned how to go up and down steps, how to go outside without bumping into glass doors, playing with toys, getting along with FRIJOLE, my best friend now. He is a greyhound also. we play  together and as with people we have a spats once in a while, but they are small and nobody gets hurt. I do well on a lease, but I'm a slow walker.  I am pretty much house trained although there are occasional accidents.

I do well around kids and infants. Unlike some greys I like to nuzzle and be made a fuss over.  I eat really good and I sometimes share my bowl with FRIJOLE. I don't know how I would do around small dogs because I play a little rough sometimes.

I'm sure I still have more to learn, and I'll keep trying, but I really wish for my forever home.!!

TESS

No comments:

Post a Comment