Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Here I am!

Sorry I haven't been able to post in a while as it's been a busy time for me.  I have moved around a few times, but I have settled in to my new foster home.  I like it here because I have my own chair to lay on and lots of comfy beds to stretch out on and new toys to play with.  I am happy to show my new foster parent that I can go lay down when I am supposed to and that I can answer to my new name, Tess.  I think my foster parent has been really impressed with how easy going I am and that I am "low maintenance."

I am so excited to go on walks in my new neighborhood and meet all the other cool dogs.  I like all dogs big and small and I get along great with all of them.

Today I went for a walk on the woods and got some "me time" where I could explore a little of the outdoors on my own.  I was walking with two other small horses, I think - they were huge.  It was lame because we all were wearing the same outfit, but I think I wore it best..

I will keep updating my blog when I can, but I hope that I will be able to move in to my forever home soon so I can tell you all about the great people that adopt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment