Saturday, December 6, 2014

My Foster family tell me I am a love!

I am having such a good time with my new foster family. They are always telling me how smart I am. In the past week I have learned how to go up the back stairs, when my foster brother and I go to bed I head right for my crate and I am a really good traveller in the car. Life is a lot of fun. My foster grey brother and I each have our own pillows and we love to hang out together. My mom tells me I am a good eater and I work hard to listen well.  I also love to give kisses.  Everyone in my new family tells me how lucky my forever family will be to adopt me! Well, I have a lot to do today so will say good bye for now. I am sure lots of adorable pictures will be added soon. Don't you like my new toy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment